Louis Vuitton Capucines galet
Taking its name from the rue des Capucines in Paris, where Louis Vuitton opened his first store in 1854, the timelessly elegant Capucines bag is a testament to fine leather craftsmanship. In full-grain Taurillon leather, it combines refined details, including a semi-rigid handle secured by jewel-like rings, with a spacious, functional shape offering two inside compartments. Its distinctive flap can be worn in two ways: outside to reveal the outline of a Monogram flower, or inside to show the LV initials.
Special Price $650.00 was $1,100.00
Availability: In stock
- Designer: Louis Vuitton
- Color: same as pictures
- 3 Sizes available
- BB: 10.6 x 8.3 x 3.5 inches
- PM: 12.4 x 7.9 x 4.3 inches
- - MM: 14.2 x 9.1 x 5.5 inches
- Shoulder, elbow or hand carry options
- Taurillon Caviar leather trim
- Shiny brass metallic pieces
- Calfskin lining
- 2 large interior compartments with 1 flat pocket and 1 zipped pocket
- Genuine imported Cowhide leather.
Quality: OEM. Materials used are exactly same as the original ones.
What you see in the picture is exactly what you will receive.
Items 1 to 5 of 399 total