Louis Vuitton LV Capucines M94755 Snow
Named for the Rue des Capucines in Paris, where Louis Vuitton opened for business in 1854, the Capucines PM handbag was first introduced in 2013. Superbly crafted from full-grain Taurillon leather, it features a flap which can be worn two ways: outside to reveal a Monogram Flower, or inside to display the leather-wrapped LV Initials. Light enough to carry all day long, by hand, on the shoulder or worn cross-body with the detachable strap.
Special Price $650.00 was $1,100.00
Availability: In stock
lv M94755 snow
- Taurillon leather
- Taurillon-leather trim
- Cowhide-leather lining
- Silver-color hardware
- Snap hook to secure belongings
- Double carry style: flap inside or outside
- Compartmented interior with zipped pocket
- 4 protective metal bottom studs
- Strap:Removable, adjustable
- Genuine imported Calfskin leather.
Quality: OEM. Materials used are exactly same as the original ones.
What you see in the picture is exactly what you will receive.
Items 1 to 5 of 415 total